Our Thanksgiving weekend was spent in the Red Rock.
The guys all went out for the annual turkey shoot (skeet shooting in the desert) while my mom and I stayed home and cooked the feast. Chad came home from the shoot 10 dollars poorer, and my brother Jonny came back 50 dollars richer.
They managed to high center the jeep. The youngsters got a mouthful of red dirt while watching the men folk unwedge the jeep.
Wrig got spooked by the gun shots and managed to cut the underside of her leg on a rock and received 8 staples. She hated the turkey shoot, every minute of it and will not be invited to participate next year.
The dinner was AMAZING. The nights were spent laughing. I love this time of year. More than anything I love seeing red rock everywhere I look.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
red rock everywhere
Posted by
Amy
at
12/05/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It looks like you folks are having way to much fun. We love seeing all of the events. Love to all, Oma Ginny und Opa Joe
Post a Comment