Monday, November 23, 2009

Snow White

Like many other 3 year olds, my little girl loves princesses! When she was two her world revolved around Cinderella. Now that she is three her world has turned Snow White. When Chad heard that the Disney Princess on Ice was coming to town he couldn't resist buying her a ticket. We took her Aunt CC for her birthday and had one of the best Saturday mornings.


I have to admit I got a little bit choked up watching how excited she was when all of her favorite characters skated out onto the ice. It really was magical in her little mind. She brought with her a little Snow White doll and made sure that her doll could see all of the excitement too. I love this kid!


She commented to me last night as we drove home past a temple. "Mom I love that Angel Moroni he is a really cool guy. He is big just like Hercules." Perhaps there is such a thing as too much Disney...

5 comments:

Angi said...

What a crazy fun night! Little Girls are the best!

ali said...

she's a keeper, alright.

Roney Family said...

Looks like so much fun! And what an adorable comment about Angel moroni!

Annette said...

She is such a cute little girl! Can't wait to have me one of those!

Lance said...

Chad,

This is Lance Sorenson. When can we have you over for dinner? Need your new address for the Christmas card list - call me 801.466.9422.
Lance