Hey Batter Batter, Swing Batter
Tucker ropes a fastball into the left-center gap
Rounds first
and slides safely into Second.

Today Celebrates Tuck's 2nd birthday, Thank goodness we're gonna have a 2nd chance to celebrate because this little slugger was sick as a dog. It was a rough way to spend his big day. We are hoping for a Grand Slam of a Party next weekend, until then...
We love you Tuck. Happy Birthday Son.

Tucker ropes a fastball into the left-center gap
Rounds first
and slides safely into Second.
Today Celebrates Tuck's 2nd birthday, Thank goodness we're gonna have a 2nd chance to celebrate because this little slugger was sick as a dog. It was a rough way to spend his big day. We are hoping for a Grand Slam of a Party next weekend, until then...
We love you Tuck. Happy Birthday Son.

3 comments:
What a cute 2 year old... Happy Birthday slugger xoxo
Can you believe we were celebrating his birthday last year with only jackets on?
I think we should go back.
Or maybe to Southern California.
I need to head south to see you guys. I tried calling you last week, but I didn't leave a message.
This is just what we wanted to see, a darling 2 year old all already for a baseball. Hope Tucker is all better and ready for ice cream and cake. We love you Birthday Boy!.
Oma and Opa
Post a Comment