Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The days are long...

One of my favorite people moved away and now I am sad.


When I get desperately sad I will I drown my sorrows with spoonfuls of this most delicious cake. It is completely impossible not to be elated while savoring a piece of chris' outrageous chocolate cake.

I wondered how long it was going to take Finely to notice they were gone. Last night (the day after our friends moved) she asked, "I want to play with Owen at the park". I explained that they moved to a new house in Utah. She replied, " I want to go to Tah too!"

4 comments:

ali said...

and another one bites the dust.....

i just read through jenny's blog and I'm pretty sure we could be friends too. I laughed very hard at her comment about shawn johnson looking like a "steer at the fair."

oh jenny...i'll miss you too.

Jenny said...

I am also very sad. I also want you to come to Tah too!

Also, I think I look like a sister wife in this picture, so thanks for that.

Hey, maybe we could be sister/brother wife/husbands, only just share a house, not each other, because Chad's mustache is scary.

Was that taking it too far? I never know.

One more, thanks ali! I stalked you last week and I agree, we could be friends, as long as you don't mind short people.

Lynette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott-n-Allison said...

My life has been one friend after another moving away from me. I hate that people are so transient these days!