It was Tuckers first day of Nursery today. This means I can finally return to class after a 3 year interruption. It means no more aimless wandering of the halls wondering if it would be better to stay home and put my child to nap while I read the Ensign. Does this mean a lighter diaper bag, less distractions, more time to ponder and reflect? Or does this mean a possible calling into the Nursery because my child has MAJOR separation anxiety?! Time will shortly tell.
GETTING READY
The morning got off to a rocky start. He spilled his bowl of cold cereal all over his Sunday pants and had to got to church all wet.
I'm sure that having his big sister in class to show him the ropes helped to ease his first day jitters.

5 comments:
What would you do without big sisters?!
Hooray!! Nursery is the best! Why they can't start when they're like 10 months old I will always wonder - since that 10 to 18 month stage is the hardest - we knew the pictures in the building really well by the time we were called be nursery leaders (when the girls were 16 months):)
i'm starting the countdown. I spent last sunday in the mother's lounge watching lucy burn off energy for 2 hours.
Well?! How did it go?!
How lucky for you! Oh the days of roming the halls is still in my life! I cant wait! Congrats to you!!
Post a Comment