

1. Six, 2. araw-araw pinipindot, 3. What hides behind door Nr 6?, 4. 6, 5
. six, 6. Day 76, 7. Six, 8. Seis, 9. No. 6, 10. One Digit / 6, 11. 6 in six sec
onds, 12. lift button, 13. Nature's Number 6
. six, 6. Day 76, 7. Six, 8. Seis, 9. No. 6, 10. One Digit / 6, 11. 6 in six sec
onds, 12. lift button, 13. Nature's Number 6
4 jobs (between the two of us)
2 exciting moves to the greatest places in the country
1 loyal dog
2 fantastic kids
3 working cars (1/2 a million miles between them)
a handful of great vacations
6 Mustache Mays
incredible memories
lifelong friendships
Six years of marriage and so much more.
I love you- and I LOVED our night out on the town.
In case you forget this is how the night went down.
I picked you up from work at 6:30
your office: second floor 1st window
I picked you up from work at 6:30
your office: second floor 1st window
You gifted me this sweet lil' thing... instant love
nikon coolpix
and I snapped a picture of you to capture Mustache May
Then dessert yum
and we drove home down 23rd, the long way with no complaints
tonight was my favorite night of the month
Happy Anniversary

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had a wonderful day.
happy anniversary and 50 more to come! you guys live in the coolest place!
Anniversaries are the best...because I get to celebrate what I feel each and every day...that I'm so blessed to be married to my best friend.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment