
My Family
The Grand babies


I love this little family



Love them too- They are expecting their 1st baby in July

Miss you guys



...and us



I love this little family

Love them too- They are expecting their 1st baby in July
Miss you guys

...and us
Yes I'm still posting about Christmas folks.

6 comments:
I'm still behind on my Christmas postings too.
Cute family.
My cell phone is dead, so if you have been trying to call me I won't get it. I can't find the charger. Also your number is on it and I'm too lazy to call Wade and ask him to ask Chad what it is.
Anywhoo, If you want to hang out or whatever, I'm free for the rest of the year, or at least until June.
My non cell # is four three five, seven five two - eight zero six zero.
Long comment, sorry.
wow, all of those pictures look so good! You are so talented!
Wow - what fun pictures. It looks like a good time was had by all. Amy, you are getting so good with the camera. Keep it up. We love seeing all that is going on. Oma Ginny und Opa Joe
I'm glad you were finally able to escape the snow and get home for Christmas. There's definitely no place like home, huh?
are you sure you guys aren't, like, vampires or something? I swear you are the most photogenic people I ever did see.
Post a Comment