Sunday, January 18, 2009

hello kitty

We are just starting to live hello kitty here. Socks, stickers, notebooks, pens.
Don't worry pup, you're still King.




Her other love affair



It's possibly the cheapest thing around. We have it in 30 colors and she plays with it for hours and hours.
No joke. She'll spend hours creating all kinds of things, most of which look the same but in her mind they are unique and different. Things like lollipops, snakes, dogs, elephants, spaghetti and more.
It doesn't get much better than Play-Doh.

This girl is funny. The other morning I was squeezing the last of the noisy honey bear out onto my toast. A few minutes later Fin said, "Mom I want toots on my toast too!"

2 comments:

brooklyn said...

hilarious! love it!

funny also that she's into dark sunglasses inside, too. maya wears her horn rimmed ones ALL the time. dave and i joke that she looks a little bit like a short bus kid in them. (fin looks darling, though). must be the age.

Angi said...

I could just eat that cute, crazy girl! So much personality! I love it!