
He took his first steps on Christmas Eve and has been walking ever since. Being the younger sibling he needs to know how to MOVE. Check out the last photo for case in point.

LOVES sunglasses. May need to pick him up an un-bedazzled pair of his own.
Amazingly no one was injured in the taking of this photo. Like I said he can move.
6 comments:
he is seriously the cutest thing ever!
Yeah!!! He is getting so big. Next thing you know its nursery bound!!
Yay for walking! That's so exciting!
nice (upsidedown) shades Finley.
Oh and keep on walking (running) Tucker
Look at him go!! What a cutie.
Jane will drink milk, but when I first put her on it there were MAJOR digestive issues so I had to ease her into it by mixing it with formula. She is taking her sweet time getting used to a sippy cup too...KIDS! Is Tucker doing any better with it?
This little guy is growing up way too fast. He is going to give Finley a run for her money. Love to see them both at play.
Post a Comment