Tonight's dinner conversation:
Amy: "Fin, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Chad: "Do you want to be an Engineer?"
Fin: "No not a 'ginneer dad, an Elephant, I want to be an Elephant, (insert elephant sound)."
Could we have enjoyed our vacation anymore. We saw so many family members over the holidays. Looked at Blue Skies day after day. We laughed tons, ate so much food, went to movie after movie, stayed up till the wee ours of the morning playing cards, got our Rock Band on, climbed through the red rock, wrecked my parents Hummer (while 4 wheeling), opened Christmas gifts and celebrated the New Year. We can't wait to see you all again. (pictures of Amy's family coming soon)
Finley has been going through withdrawals since being home. She told me today, "I want to go to the park with my Petzer."
Me: "Your what?"
Fin: "My Petzer, what's that boy's name?...My Jack?"
Me: "Oh, your Jack and Spencer."
Fin: "Yeah mom I want them."

6 comments:
I would love to go to So. Utah. It's been so long. Cute pictures. I love how expressive Tuck is! Lucy is so aloof, like Jack was a this age.
Goody you did get to go afterall!! just the thought of blue skies brings a smile to my face...
Man do I miss Utah, and the Goaslands AND Chad,Amy,Finley,and Tucker.We miss all of you guys SOOOO much. It's looks you guys had fun.The rock that you guys were playing on looks like Mars.
That must have been a fun escape from the crazy weather we've been having here in the Pacific Northwest.
It looks like you had a great time. Sorry that I missed out seeing you guys. I love to see all the pictures and funny faces of Finley and Tucker.
Amy,
I love the pic's of the Fam. You need to send me copies of those. I also wanted to see if you could send me some kid pic's for my facebook.
love ya
Ashes
Post a Comment