Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Party

We partied from dawn until dusk. Started the morning with a gift (new onesie) and a handful of birthday wishes. You can see the excitement written all over his face. Finley said, "Oh mom, I didn't know it was my Birthday!!!" For good reason child, it's not. I made him a short stack of banana pancakes, and then it was off to buy some helium balloons.

He spent his birthday taking long naps, making plenty of messes, and playing with his sister. He ate fistfuls of cake and was covered in blue frosting, including nose and ears by the end of the night. Thank you to everyone for all of the birthday love you sent his way. Til next year, Happy Birthday Tuck!

(Please no one remind him that he was dressed in his sisters flowered pj's on his big day)


a morning of this


an afternoon of this



and when the moon came out we celebrated like this





4 comments:

ali said...

where, oh where do you find time to do such crafting? everything was perfect, just perfect...as all your parties are!

ps...i am glad to know we aren't the only ones cross dressing our kids to save a buck or two.

Angi said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy I got cake in my tummy! I mean, all over the place! Happy Birthday!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Tuck!! I love the wild thing theme too cute!

The Cannonballs said...

oh, amy. How time flies. He is such a handsome one year old. Love the fun party. I felt apart of the celebration with the pics.