Happy Birthday Tucker! We can't belive you are already the big 1. We can't wait to see you and your sister. ok we would love to see your parents too! Party on big boy!!
Happy Birthday, he is adorable. I love that shirt!! I need to make one for Saylor soon. I cant believe she is almost 7 months. This sure has flown by so fast.
Hey Tucker the Tanker - Glücklich Geburtstag. Looks like you had a GREAT birthday. Looks like there were lots of 1's spread all over. Keep up the good work - we love all the messes. Wish you were here to make a few for us. Love ya, Grandma Ginny und Papa Joe
11 comments:
Amy...I cannot believe it has already been a year! He is such a cutie...hope he has a great birthday!!
no way! he is one! DId you make that cute shirt. He is a doll!
I did make it- thanks
Happy Birthday Tucker! We can't belive you are already the big 1. We can't wait to see you and your sister. ok we would love to see your parents too! Party on big boy!!
happy b-day Tucker. hope it was fun!
bryn
Read your tree post...did you go to Kraxbergers, choke on the price and end up at Holly Hill?
You are my hero for going it alone.
Happy B-day Tank!! We love you so much! Can't wait to see you!!!
Love
Ash, Jefferson and Sarah Bear
Happy Birthday, he is adorable. I love that shirt!! I need to make one for Saylor soon. I cant believe she is almost 7 months. This sure has flown by so fast.
Hey Tucker the Tanker - Glücklich Geburtstag. Looks like you had a GREAT birthday. Looks like there were lots of 1's spread all over. Keep up the good work - we love all the messes. Wish you were here to make a few for us. Love ya, Grandma Ginny und Papa Joe
Post a Comment