Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cutbacks


Christmas Cutbacks this year included postage so my talented friend Ali sent me this holiday card to share with you all.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with peace and love.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

I don't think I'll be getting a Christmas Card out this year either. I may just have to post something on my blog and facebook.

ali said...

this is the way to go. i just spend 68 dollars on stamps yesterday...plus a major child meltdown at the postoffice. worth it? i am still undecided.

love the card!

B said...

I love it. we are making this same cutback. Our Christmas cards will be arriving via inbox rather than mailbox. What a fun 1st b-day by the way! You are an inspiration!

Amy Gelwix said...

Very cute. Merry Christmas to you guys!

Angi said...

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas! What a darling picture! We miss you guys but hope you will have a GREAT Christmas!

Elizabeth said...

Merry Christmas, girl! I love popping in to see your blog - I'm glad y'all had a happy Christmas - I hope this new year is filled to the brim with happiness and good surprises :). Love you! ~ Elizabeth (Frances :) )

Joseph and Virginia Cannon said...

What a darling Christmas card. The kids in the picture are worth a million euro's. Hope you had a Happy New year and made it back home safe and sound from St. George. Has it stopped snowing there yet? We miss you and send our hugs and kisses. Papa Joe and Grandma Ginny