Found these cute little gift tags onthis site I love to look at. She is so creative and talented. She has made them download and print ready as a gift to her readers. Get'ya some cuteness here!
Hey lady, love looking at your blog! I enjoyed all your posts. Finley is growing up so much and so pretty! And Tuck...what a cutie. I loved the theme for his birthday. It's so funny because I used little cupcake cut-outs for Wesley's bday a few weeks ago too! Thanksgiving looked beautiful too. You're a talented lady Ms.Amy- we sure miss you guys!
2 comments:
cute gift tags.
oh and don't forget to visit Flock of Cannons (there are new posts)
Hey lady, love looking at your blog! I enjoyed all your posts. Finley is growing up so much and so pretty! And Tuck...what a cutie. I loved the theme for his birthday. It's so funny because I used little cupcake cut-outs for Wesley's bday a few weeks ago too! Thanksgiving looked beautiful too. You're a talented lady Ms.Amy- we sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment