Monday, December 1, 2008

Blue eyes

This morning I took photos of these handsome fellas. Could they get any cuter! We bribed them with Swedish fish and only had about a 10 minute window of "happy time" but I think we got some really great shots! Thanks for the fun boys, those blue eyes were a great way to spend a gray winter morning.



Anyone else interested in a mini-shoot for their kids. Photos make great gifts for grandparents!!! I'm super cheap... $50 or a night of babysitting (is sufficient payment) which ever fits your budget, email me at amycannon{at}gmail{dot}com

6 comments:

Scott-n-Allison said...

Teach me how!!!!! They look great!

Amber21 said...

Hey Amy,

Those are really cute picture's that you took, great job.

I would love to do that but I think that I'm to nervous to do it yet, you know what I mean even though you know how much I Love taking pictures I would do it for fun and to it for a side job for extra money.

ali said...

ok...now we really need to talk! I am calling you today as soon as my phone charges.

these pictures look great! I am so excited!!!

Jenny said...

I am so loving all the pictures you took. Who knew my kids were so cute! Okay, I did, but it's fun to see them through someone else's eyes. I'm guessing I owe you more than babysitting! ( I do have a cute little thank you gift I'm working on, but it's taking me longer than anticipated.)

Oh and I keep referring all my family to your blog. My dad who used to be a professional photographer asked me if I had them professionally done. He liked.

Abi said...

Yes, I will be right over! I wish we lived closer!

The Cannonballs said...

so next time i see you, I am paying you $50 to shoot my family. You are becoming quite the photographer.