This only happens about once a year because there are guaranteed to be tears, and unpleasantries exchanged. (see last years attempt here) Another guarantee is that not one single photo of the 4 of us together will turn out. This year proved to be no different. I even tried to simplify things by doing the "shoot" on our back porch. Well this is what we ended up with. The only photo with everyone smiling ended up being a little blurry to put it mildly. Callie do you want to come take a few of us for our posterity. With the bar set so low you should feel absolutely no pressure.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Annual Family Photo
Posted by
Amy
at
10/20/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
This is exact reason I begged you to take our family picture three years ago! You did such a great job too. By the way, would you like to come up for a visit and photo shoot? We need another family photo as well!
I have an idea. Just put two pictures on your christmas card. One of chad and the kids...and one of you and the kids. SOLVED!
Or put the blurry one and the headliner could say...
"With two kids under two, this year was a BLUR. Hopefully we make it to next christmas with our sanity"
super cute-sorry about your scare with Tucker I would loose it. Is it not true that we only remember what our husbands say not when they do- so the out of context thing...what is that..j/k
You guys look so cute. That's too bad the family pic' didn't turn out. I can't wait to see your fam.
Love Ashes
Ali's comment is hilarious! I think I would go with that. The pic of Chad and the kids is adorable by the way.
Post a Comment