I love kissing his soft fat baby cheeks and making him laugh so hard he cries (happy tears). He says ma ma, and mimics a lot of the different sounds that he hears. He has become a lightning fast crawler, and climbs up the stairs with ease (coming down is another story). This week he has been sleeping through the night Hallelujah and in the nursery with his sister. I love that his whole world lights up when you walk in the room. I love being his mom.
My girl
(every time she is hiding from me she'll say, "Mom, where's my girl?")
(every time she is hiding from me she'll say, "Mom, where's my girl?")

3 comments:
Would you guys please stop making such ugly babies! ;)
I am in love with Finley's hair. She is darling!
We love these adorable children and all the incredible pictures that you put on your blog. We look forward to all that is going on in your lives.
Give those cute kids a big hug from us.
PaPa Joe and Grandma Ginny
Post a Comment