Saturday, September 13, 2008

This guy LOVES the camera.
I'm always telling him, come on babe I think I've got enough pictures of you for today.
Let me get a few of the kids sheesh!

Notice the chip in his glasses. Complements of her.

Heritage Farms Apple Orchard

Today was our 1st trip of the season. It's been one year since our last visit. Finley is still scared of the sheep and loves to bug the piglets. Not much has changed. This year she was big enough to bounce in the giant inflatable apple. She was also wise enough to position herself strategically deep inside the giant fruit so that I could not reach her when it was time to go. What she didn't count on was my Superman style leap (perfectly executed) through the opening of the apple. I was able to snag her stockinged-foot as she bounced past the entrance scaring her half to death. She left the farm rosy cheeked, sweaty and covered in dust. I left with a bag full of honey crisps (my favorite apples), some sweet corn and a bouquet of fresh cut dahlias. Chad and Tuck loved it, but left happy that we had gotten a day at the farm out of our systems.

3 comments:

The Cannonballs said...

cute very cute finley and pigs adorable

bryn

ali said...

"out of your systems"....TRANSLATION...."Chad does not have to go back for a full year or at least a season until the pumpkins have grown or the christmas trees are ready to cut!"

Am I right, or am I right?

Amy said...

you are so right!