Who knew it was even possible?! According to Chad, W.T. Tuesday got even trashier the moment I decided to bring our own 1/2 empty 2-liter bottle of root beer and plastic cups with us when we went to pick up the pizza.
Typically we get the $9 "Meal Deal" which consists of a 1-topping pizza (pepperoni), crazy bread (w/ sauce) & a 2-liter bottle of soda (root beer is our preference). This week however we decided to "save" some money and bring our already opened bottle of root beer. What's next, rinsing & reusing dirty paper towels? or maybe turning the "2-ply" into 2 rolls of "single-ply?" Yikes... anyone seen my Camaro?
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
A new high (or low, maybe): W.T. Teusday gets trashier
Posted by
Amy
at
9/17/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
nice addition babe.
We fed the youth last Saturday. When they were gone, I sorted the garbage into cups that could be recycled, utensils that could be washed and reused and plates that needed to be tossed.
My husband just bits his tongue and looks the other way.
It's compulsive...must reduce and resuse. I even wash out my Ziplocs and reuse them.
Well, every time our family eats out it has to be at 3 different places so I bring my quiznos salad and andy brings his wendy's burger into taco bell where we get kids meals for the boys and while we're at it I don't even flip for soda at the grocery store, I bring a Nalgene bottle full of water. Beat that. Yeah, our kids are going to start realizing any minute how embarrassing their parents are.
Post a Comment