Saturday, September 13, 2008

9 months

Our boy

His personality is becoming more apparent every day. His freedom or his food, I don't know what is more important to him. He is fiercely independent and wriggles out of my arms the second I pick him up.

He loves his sister. He gets so excited in the morning when we go in to wake her up. He loves watching, playing and copying everything she does.

He has a number of perfectly good toys but prefers to play with the dogs slobbery tennis ball.

He is happy almost all of the time, always wearing this gigantic 'toothy' smile.

Every now and again at night when he's about to fall asleep he'll cuddle up and rest against my shoulder. Melts me every time.

We love this little dude.



6 comments:

Emily said...

Such a handsome little man!

Also, I didn't know that about your Mom. A very sweet tribute to her. And that baby picture of her looks like IT IS Finley!

Mandy said...

9 months already! I can't believe its been that long!! He is so cute and always so happy. Let's get together and do something FUN...park pool zoo anything.

Roney Family said...

He is adorable. How lucky that he is getting older. I think they are so much more fun when they get older!

The Cannonballs said...

hes so cute. i can't wait to see you guys again. tucker and finley adorable

bryn

ali said...

what time of day were these shots taken. the lighting is perfect! Then again, it was probably a nice overcast day acting as a diffuser!

That kid has a killer smile!

Angi said...

What a little beauty! We miss you guys.