I hate that phrase but heard it a number of times last night. Chad got home from work at 6 and I was caught up in a painting I was doing.
Tuck was playing in the dogs water dish and Finley was still in her crib from her nap (she took a late nap so don't judge). Dinner was non existent and the dog was begging to be taken on a walk. Chad took charge while I cleaned up the paints. We loaded the fam in the 'Cruiser and headed to Little Caesars. I love to eat Caesars in the car while it's hot. So sue me.I usually bring a couple of plastic cups from home and we have our meal in the Costco parking lot which is just a couple of blocks away. But not last night we couldn't wait... well really, I couldn't wait, Chad hates eating in the parking lot. We ended up eating it in our car outside of the pizza place in front of some dumpsters. I don't care. We were full and happy. After burning our mouths on the boiling mozzarella we needed some cool refreshment so we walked across the parking lot to the Baskin Robins where we enjoyed some $1.00 a scoop ice cream (only on Tues.)
And that is why I kept hearing over and over again from my man, "This is just so white trash". Well...works for me.

4 comments:
hmm, white trash tuesday. has a ring to it, I think I just found a new family tradition to start. Sounds like the perfect follow up to family home evening.
You are to funny!! I love it! Nice work on the painting! Never knew you could paint! You have always been full of suprises!!
Lady o' many talents...great job on the painting!
Pizza in a parking lot and ice cream afterward sounds great! Even if it was next to a dumpster. We prefer the term W.T. It just sounds better! LOL
My kids just ate a BR sherbet that had sour apple and blue raspberry. Can't remember the other flavor. Looked and sounded odd, but tasted YUM!
You are so talented! Sounds like a yummy night of pizza and ice cream, that's my kinda night!
Post a Comment