yesterday at dinner finley said while passing me her cup, " more fire juice mommy". it's our very favorite drink!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
can i just ask, what kind of camera do you use? you always have the best photographs when you blog! no matter what your subject matter (this bottle, your kids, anything) they are so cool!!! will you post a blog about what kind of camera you use? you are a very talented photographer! thanks!! :)
Wow Aim you need to open up a photo shop. You do take amazing pic's. I need to learn some tips on how to take a perfect pic from you. I am so done with blogging I have just givin up. love ya Ash
3 comments:
can i just ask, what kind of camera do you use? you always have the best photographs when you blog! no matter what your subject matter (this bottle, your kids, anything) they are so cool!!! will you post a blog about what kind of camera you use? you are a very talented photographer! thanks!! :)
see amy. it's time. yes it is.
Wow Aim you need to open up a photo shop. You do take amazing pic's. I need to learn some tips on how to take a perfect pic from you. I am so done with blogging I have just givin up.
love ya Ash
Post a Comment