I just learned that no word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple. One day I'm going to use this to my advantage.
Scenario:
Finley will ask, "Mom can I eat candy for dinner, or sleep over at Lucy's on a school night, or can I get my tongue pierced, or a tatoo of a circus clown... " or some other request warranting and automatic no from me, and a reactionary melt down from her.
Well instead of saying, "NO are you crazy!?!" I'll just ask her to rhyme a real word with the words month, orange, silver, and purple. Then she can do as she pleases.
It's fool proof!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Can't wait to try this
Posted by
Amy
at
8/22/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just spent the last 10 minutes trying to think of words that rhyme. I'll take your word for it!
Post a Comment