
The reason I call my baby
Tuck the Tank isn't so much for his size (
although his head is rather large) but more for his muscle. If there is not a path he creates his own by toppling any blockade I try to make. Toilet paper rolls, laundry baskets, bar stools, hot lava and thumbtacks. Nothing proves to be too much of an obstacle. He is also lightning fast, or as Chad would say,
"Micheal Phelps fast". He grabs things in a flash and from great distance. One minute the mashed peas are in the bowl. I blink and the next minute they are on the floor or all over my lap! My kid is just strong and fast. I'm not bragging but more stating the facts. I truthfully wish that he was more of a cuddler then a brute, sigh... but I love him all the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment