July is one of my favorite months of the year. It is the peak of Summer, one of my favorite seasons of the year. It's the month of summer vacations, BBQs, swimsuits and suntan lotion. It's the 4th of July, rodeos, family reunions and sleeping out under the stars. It's berry picking, carnivals, the farmers market and trips to the coast. Best of all, it's a month of SUN... a rarity in these parts.
This month has been no exception. We have celebrated it all and done so with great company too. We have had so many fun house guests and we've loved every minute. There has been little time to write it all down. So here it comes.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Where did July go
Posted by
Amy
at
8/04/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love these pictures! I want to keep seeing more before and afters. This program really seems amazing! Love the vibrant colors!
Hey! I don't know if you saw my comment before, but I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. I love seeing all of the cute pictures. The kids are too cute! I love summer too! I can't believe it's gone by so fast! But Fall is always beautiful too - especially in Oregon. We'll miss that for sure!
Post a Comment