Just a little something that made us happy this morning. Finley wanted to dance with me for the entire song. She wouldn't let me have a break! (and I tried several times) I'm too out of shape for such things. I love the power of music and dance. Happy watching!
Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Where the "Hecks" Matt video
Posted by
Amy
at
7/03/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I've seen that video before and love it...so many places to go and so little time (oh, too little money and too many kids, too!) Someday I hope to see them all!
Keep dancing!
That is too funny, I can just picture Finley dancing around like all those people. :) I wish I could see all those places. Like Allison said, so many places and so little time AND MONEY. If only...
who gets to travel that much? loser.
Jealous! I want to travel the world!
It's a good video. i've seen it before too and my kids loved dancing to it too!
Post a Comment