Wednesday, June 25, 2008

6 months old

he's 1/2 a year old, healthy and happy, happy, happy
he weighs 18.5 lbs and is 27 1/2 inches
we weren't kidding when we said he has a big head
he measures in the 97% for head circumference
he just started eating rice cereal, he hates it but makes some of the funniest faces
he sits up
says dada...da...da...da...da
loves to play "so BIG"
and sing silly songs (but only the really silly ones)
he loves to eat his toes, chew his binky, blow bubbles & smile
tummy time is no longer torture
he can roll from front to back and back to front
we love when he laughs... and boy can he laugh
he's one of the best parts about me
I love being his mom

6 comments:

Scott-n-Allison said...

How can something so cute put you through so much drama at night?!

Do you do your own pictures? They look great!

ali said...

oh binki...gotcha. I read, "chews his bikini". Slightly different items.

Happy 1/2 b-day tuck.

Now tuck yourself into bed, would ya!

Mandy said...

I cant believe he is already 6 months. Such a cutie. I really don't think Fin and him look that much alike anymore. You take awesome pics!

Roney Family said...

What a little cutie. Congrats on the six months! So glad I was able to meet Tucker!

Steph said...

Cute pictures! he is so adorable!!!

ali said...

you didn't have to change the spelling just because I'm a bad reader!