Monday, July 14, 2008

Remind me to buy a roll of quarters



Anger release machines

Just in case I happen to pass by one of these.

When I was younger my brother and I dreamed of opening a restaurant one day and serving our food on really cheap dishes. At the end of the meal, diners would be allowed to smash their dishes against a brick wall out back. We would call our greasy spoon something like Cranky Sues-furiously good food.

I could really stand to break something right now.
Today has been to much for me to handle politely.

5 comments:

Scott-n-Allison said...

Next time drop your babes off at my house! I'd love to have them come play if you need a break.

Our neighbor growing up had her kids throw canning jars into an old garbage can when they needed to get the angries out.

We had an old navy bag stuffed with a goofy face on it that my mom would have us punch.

Sometimes you just need to hit, throw, scream, etc.

Katie said...

shoot-hang in there xoxox

Tracy said...

I had a day like that last week. Luckily I had a hair appointment at 5:30 and I was able to walk away from it all when James walked in the door from work. All it took was getting my hair cut and doing some grocery shopping alone, and I was good as new 3 hours later when I walked back in the door. James, on the other hand, looked totally frazzled having just barely gotten all three kids into bed and said to me "Have they been like this all day?". And I just smiled and nodded, satisfied that he had experienced a 3 hour glimpse into what my trying day had been like.

ali said...

sorry you were having "that" kind of day. we all know what it's like.

I'm coming down off of vacation high, where relatives are all helping out with your kids. Now, it's all me and I am bored to tears!

Green Acres said...

Amy you kill me! I have blog stalked you for quite some time...you are so funny and it's uplifts me to read your blog. You have the most gorgeous kids! Too bad we don't live closer! Love ya! Kristin