uh...we totally watched the great whites jumping out of the water to catch seals in the ring of death last night:) Makes me a little timid to take the babies back to the ocean.
I dont love shark week. It totally freaks me out! Yikes, I wonder if that picture of the guy on the surf board is real. I dont think I am ever going into the ocean again!!!
i worked in a natural history museum once and we sold fossil shark teeth for a dollar and i thought it was the best deal in the world until I learned that sharks have eight rows of teeth and are constantly loosing them. they go through like 30,000 teeth in their lifetime. they loose some teeth every time they eat. cool animals... but i'm still scared.
Amy! I was so excited to find your blog through the Karren's. I loved checking out all of the pics of your cute little ones! Looks like life is crazy and fun as always, huh? We'd love to keep in touch ... our blog is ckjburkefamily.blogspot.com
8 comments:
uh...we totally watched the great whites jumping out of the water to catch seals in the ring of death last night:) Makes me a little timid to take the babies back to the ocean.
I dont love shark week. It totally freaks me out! Yikes, I wonder if that picture of the guy on the surf board is real. I dont think I am ever going into the ocean again!!!
what? there is such a thing?
i worked in a natural history museum once and we sold fossil shark teeth for a dollar and i thought it was the best deal in the world until I learned that sharks have eight rows of teeth and are constantly loosing them. they go through like 30,000 teeth in their lifetime. they loose some teeth every time they eat. cool animals... but i'm still scared.
AW! You gotta post the picture of that guy hanging from the helicopter ladder!!!!
I'm with you on this one. Very cool and very scary. Makes for great viewing.
Yeah I don't like Shark's at all and I don't like the Ocean very much it scarys me alot. Thoses are cool and crazy pictures that you found Amy.
Amy! I was so excited to find your blog through the Karren's. I loved checking out all of the pics of your cute little ones! Looks like life is crazy and fun as always, huh? We'd love to keep in touch ... our blog is ckjburkefamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment