WHat A WEeKEnd wE HaD!
Finley tried out some new moves

So did Tuck
What's with our kids!?!

Thank you guys for hosting such a fun weekend.
We loved the kids, friends, food, fun, late nights,
everything!

If only we lived a state or two closer we could do this all the time.
We'll see you soon (right!)
4 comments:
sniffle, sniffle. I love the photos. and seriously...what IS up with your kids putting the moves on mine? Watch the thigh tucker!
Love the angle on the last pic with abi laughing! very fun.
We miss you guys already! I wish that Joe had been able to make it! That was so much fun and I am so glad that I got to see your darling darling kids!
great shots and looks like great fun so great to see you guys, thanks for spending time with us.
when you get a chance I would love some pics we took.
Finley's kissing boys...AND she has her shirt off! You'd better watch that girl.
Cute pics...looks like you guys have been busy, busy, busy!
Post a Comment