


May 22 we celebrated our girlie's 2nd birthday. We couldn't ask for a cuter, crazier, more energetic, strong willed, decisive, dramatic, beautiful, curly haired, loving, fantastically spunky toddler. She sure packs a punch. She has it all and we're so glad she's ours.
We celebrated her special day with streamers, happy face pancakes, an afternoon at the Children Museum and a BBQ with our family.
Some of the birthday wishes she received for the upcoming year were for healthy teeth, lots of laughter, fun memories with cousins and to feel loved everyday. We love Finley!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Birthday Girl
Posted by
Amy
at
6/18/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That cake is seriously so cute. Did you make that? I'd be really impressed. Happy Birthday Finley
ya...that cake is sooo cute! I hope you didn't make that because I would be a little jealous of your frosting skillz!
I love that cake! WOW! You are amazing. I am jealous of your artistic skills.. you are a natural at everything though! She is so darling!
Post a Comment