Friday, June 20, 2008

Sweaty

After a sweaty afternoon of walking around a crowded zoo I spent an even sweatier afternoon cleaning up after the dog and two kids. Two of them threw up all over the place and the other one pooped and played in it making it the mess of the year to clean up! I'll leave it up to you to guess who did what! Damn, it's like a million degrees in here, I'm sweating like a pig!!!

4 comments:

Molly Koch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly Koch said...

love catching up on all your new entries. you guys have been busy! sounds like a lot of fun though! yea- you finally don't have 2 under 2.... sorry- it is still hard though. 2 is... well... um... hard. sorry :) and i have to laugh at your hot entry- that is my life. we don't really have air conditioning here- so i have sweaty kids all over me all the time in a million degree house. funny how the second i get hot- i get frusterated. what i wouldn't do for central air- and a house that stays clean when i clean it. i'll keep on dreamin'

Scott-n-Allison said...

I was just at the zoo Thursday...what day were you there? You should have come with us...my kids always do better with friends.

ali said...

did you say swearing like a pig or sweating like a pig. just kidding.

can you beat 116 degrees? cause that's what we're talking about in Romoland.