old here are 29 things I love about my life
1. my man
2. my girl
3. my boy
4. my dog
5. not being pregnant
6. trips to the museum on rainy days
7. the birth of my nieces Sarah & Fanny
8. DVR
9. the elephant delicatessen
10. temples
11. Crictor, a kids book about a snake. It's Finley's favorite too.
12. my faith in God
13. pan-fried-toast with honey
14. trips to the coast
15. meditating, a rarity but still a love
16. the SUN
17. my parents
18. not having to go to work so that I can have nap time
19. my brothers and sisters
20. a good book
22. phone calls from friends
23. a night out with my honey
24. yoga with Tucker
25. blogging
26. sleeping through the night
27. Portland IKEA
28. healthy eating, frozen jr. mints vs. a plate full of brownies
29. Being in my twenties
2. my girl
3. my boy
4. my dog
5. not being pregnant
6. trips to the museum on rainy days
7. the birth of my nieces Sarah & Fanny
8. DVR
9. the elephant delicatessen
10. temples
11. Crictor, a kids book about a snake. It's Finley's favorite too.
12. my faith in God
13. pan-fried-toast with honey
14. trips to the coast
15. meditating, a rarity but still a love
16. the SUN
17. my parents
18. not having to go to work so that I can have nap time
19. my brothers and sisters
20. a good book
22. phone calls from friends
23. a night out with my honey
24. yoga with Tucker
25. blogging
26. sleeping through the night
27. Portland IKEA
28. healthy eating, frozen jr. mints vs. a plate full of brownies
29. Being in my twenties

7 comments:
I just wanted to be the first to wish you happy birthday, so I stayed up extra, extra, extra late.
yawn.
Happy birthday you old fuddy duddy!
pan-fried-toast with honey - tell me more?
That's it we should at least be above your dog. I guess we should be happy we made the list.
Happy Birhtday!! Hope you love your thirties even more than your twenties!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Yea! I hope you had a great day today!
Happy Birthday Amy! I hope you had a good day!
Happy Birthday! Somebody once told me that when women get to their thirties they don't do anything fun anymore. Then, when they get to their forties, they are fun again. I'm trying my hardest to prove them wrong. I'm sure you'll do the same.
Post a Comment