30 never tasted so good.
Here's how my new year began.
Here's how my new year began.
Sourdough French Toast, Buttermilk Biscuits and Gravy, Peppered Bacon, Scrambled Eggs & Hot Chocolate topped with Whipped Cream
That night we ate BBQ Tiger Dogs my fav (grilled hot dogs sliced in 1/2 topped with loads of diced tomatoes and English cucumbers) & root beer floats!!! Then cozied up to watch Juno .
Thanks babe for such a delicious birthday weekend!

7 comments:
i'm sorry. i couldn't concentrate on your birthday extravaganza because I was too distracted by that mustache. is it really that time again?
sounds delicious. i think I'll whip me up something to eat right now.
so cute! I am glad you had such a good weekend!
Happy Birthday Amy! What could be a better gift than a mustache on your husband!!
roo
I cant believe its been a year already since the mustache!! Too funny.
Looks like your Birthday was delicious!!!
Happy birthday - sounds like a very yummy weekend:)
So funny that your concerns about Tucker are the same as ours with the girls - they are only up for 5-6 hours a day too - that's a lot of sleeping - we have finally had some longer nights like 6pm to 7am - Halleluiah - but not last night of course:)
I totally took the girls in to see a neurosurgeon because I was concerned about their head shapes (my dr wasn't) and the neurosurgeon said they would grow out of it by the time they're 3 - I hope he's right! I don't want to do orthotic helmets but the window of opportunity is narrow like 5-9months old so if we don't do it now I don't think we'll be able to do anything about it in the future. I'll do some more praying and maybe take them to another dr. to get checked out but I have our ped's opinion, the neuro P.A.'s and the neurosurgeon so maybe that's good enough.?.
Happy birthday - sounds like a very yummy weekend:)
So funny that your concerns about Tucker are the same as ours with the girls - they are only up for 5-6 hours a day too - that's a lot of sleeping - we have finally had some longer nights like 6pm to 7am - Halleluiah - but not last night of course:)
I totally took the girls in to see a neurosurgeon because I was concerned about their head shapes (my dr wasn't) and the neurosurgeon said they would grow out of it by the time they're 3 - I hope he's right! I don't want to do orthotic helmets but the window of opportunity is narrow like 5-9months old so if we don't do it now I don't think we'll be able to do anything about it in the future. I'll do some more praying and maybe take them to another dr. to get checked out but I have our ped's opinion, the neuro P.A.'s and the neurosurgeon so maybe that's good enough.?.
The big 30!! That is awesome. Happy birthday. Mine is just around the corner in October. Looks like you celebrated greatly. The kids are so adorable. And I just love that picture with you and the kids. One to treasure!
Post a Comment