Monday, April 28, 2008

Sun time

Sun time means when the sun is out so are we. Even if it means skipping a nap. The Northwest favors gray skies but we do not. I can't tell you how much better my days go if there is sunshine involved. I remember as a kid loving rainy days because it meant that we could stay inside, in our jammies, and eat lunch in the blanket forts we had spent all morning constructing while we watched Goonies. Unfortunatly 6 months of Chad coming home to find blanket forts and me in my sweats sounds more depressing than fun.


2 comments:

B said...

hooray for sunny days! There's no shortage here in the southern US but I'm glad that you are making it a point to enjoy the sun when it's out! Gotta love it! Your kids are SO CUTE!

Tracy said...

I so know what you mean! I've taken to going out on any day that isn't really rainy. That means that light sprinkling rain is acceptable as is overcast skies. But those sunny days really need to be taken advantage of!

You know James' only way of coping is his light therapy box. You should really buy one. It makes a huge difference for him. HUGE!