It was everything you would expect from a Tulip Festival and so much more!
The Day included:
Thousands & thousands of Tulips
one 2 year old covered in mud
one 4 month old covered in "pukie" as Finley would say
466 photos of the trip accidentally deleted
155 dollars in speeding tickets
$8.97 spent at "Donny's" eating "chickies"
3 tissues to wipe away moms tears after a challenging day looking at Tulips
Thousands & thousands of Tulips
one 2 year old covered in mud
one 4 month old covered in "pukie" as Finley would say
466 photos of the trip accidentally deleted
155 dollars in speeding tickets
$8.97 spent at "Donny's" eating "chickies"
3 tissues to wipe away moms tears after a challenging day looking at Tulips
This picture sums it up.
Finley yelling and Tucker wondering why we had to come all the way out here to look at tulips in the first place.
Finley yelling and Tucker wondering why we had to come all the way out here to look at tulips in the first place.

8 comments:
i'd say it was definitely worth it! I wish I could have been there with you!
i my gosh--those first three pictures made any amount of pain worth it (easy for me to say from my comfy desk chair, i know). but, wow, they are amazing! like, better than any outdoor or kid magazine amazing.
What beautiful pictures though. I know as parents we try so hard to make memories for our children, I know that they will appreciate all your effort. You are a great mom!!!
Those pictures are amazing! Wow! What a beautiful little family you have. Gorgeous!
oh, that's heartbreaking! But the flowers and you all are beautiful!
Okay, so this outing might be one of those that you will all appreciate when she's older. You are amazing! You got out of the house with both kids, all your clothes on and remembered the camera. At least the flowers were beautiful along with your pictures.
Sounds like a long, tough day but the pictures are beautiful!!
I'm afraid I'm going to miss the local Tulip Festival here if I don't get out there soon. I've been waiting for a free Saturday, so that James can come along, but we've been so busy lately that we haven't made it yet. Looking at your pictures makes me think that I need to get out there ASAP. At least we've had a late tulip season this year.
Post a Comment