Wednesday, March 12, 2008

1:24 pm


its 1:24 pm still in jammies. the letters M, K, J & H on the keyboard are sticky with
maple syrup from breakfast (thanks fin)

i'm busy concocting a weight loss plan.
the goal: to lose 1 pound a week for the next 13 weeks
reason: california...swimsuit
plan of attack: still a work in progress. 1st step, buy a scale.

fin is busy making ANOTHER mess

tuck is busy making ZZZZZZZZ (today he's a great napper)



she's my little wild child. the word that she has been saying the most lately is
CAREFUL
it's probably because i sound like a broken record i'm saying it to her ALL the time.
(case in point:pictured above jumping off the lovesac)



blocks were the toy of choice this morning.
she loves force feeding them to the dog when she is not busy enjoying them herself.

9 comments:

Emily said...

I have to say...as hard as I try, I CANNOT get my photos of my kids to look as amazing as yours and it drives me crazy! I thought,"Maybe a really nice camera will do the trick"...not so much. Anyway, love seeing your beautiful kidos.
P.S...I've been meaning to get your email address and keep forgetting to ask - emilyboyer@cox.net

Roney Family said...

Love this post! I am excited for you to come here. What is the date that you are going to be here? 13 weeks sounds about right after I have the baby.

Troy said...

i have been waiting for my internet to cooperate so that your blog photos would show up! Finally they came up today. Darling. I am loving your work with the new camera!

Hillary said...

What a random find, but apparently you are friends with one of my oldest friends Abi Wilson. I'm Chad's cousin Hillary (Kathy's youngest). I probably have only met you once or twice in person though. Your kids are darling! I think I might have seen a picture of your little boy the other night at our little family baby shower for Devin's wife... but your blog pics are way better! Say hi to Chad for me.

Later

meg said...

You found me! That is so amazing. I would love to know how you did it! I love my blog for this very reason--I'm excited to keep up on you and your family {which is adorable by the way}. I miss you. Where are you? If you are ever around CALL ME, let's keep in touch!

The Richards Family said...

I was just surfing blogs and came across your page. I grew up 2 houses away from Chad. My name is Sara Samuelson. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that your two kids are so beautiful...I cannot get over it. I hope all is going well.
Sara

The Ringleader said...

Amy you are an amazing photographer! Seriously, any tips? I love taking pictures, but one out of a one hundred turns out fairly decent. Oh course your children are adorable, but you have this magical way of capturing them on film. Kudos!
p.s. And yes, I am sure we played together back in elementary school, because Emily was my best friend and we shared a backyard. Small world!

Abi said...

SHe is so beautiful! I am excited that you are visiting! I am excited to see that little one!

brooklyn said...

you kids and your pictures of them are astoundingly beautiful!!!