Monday, March 10, 2008

3 months old


three months and thriving.
sleeps through the night (most nights)
eats like a horse
loves to be danced to sleep
knows his mommy
smiles & coo's most of the day (he's only awake 6 hours)
loves story time and yoga with mom





5 comments:

B said...

wow - your pictures are amazing - can you come take some of our girls? No suggestions for tummy time - we struggle with ours too - they do a little better the earlier in playtime we do it, if they are sleepy - it's not a happy time:)

The Smith Fam said...

Amy what an amazing photographer you are!! Those pictures are unbelievable, and Tucker is so adorable!! He looks just like Finley. So how are you liking your new camera? We have one similar to yours the D40 and we love it!! I still have a lot to learn, its way too hi-tech for me. Well Q and I keep talking about coming up to see you guys so maybe some time this summer of fall. What are your plans for the summer? Any stops in Utah? Well you have a beautiful family and I love looking at your blog!

Jessica said...

I can't believe he's 3 months! He does look so much like Finley. congrats Mama, you are doing such a great job!

Katie said...

I can't believe he sleeps through the night at 3 months. YOU ARE SO BLESSED!!!!!!!! Your kids are beautiful and you do take the best pics.XOXXOX from all of us. Will turned one today so crazy

Roney Family said...

I cant believe how big he is getting. I love the picture with him snuggling up next to the blanket. I can tell by his eyes that he has a big grin on his face. He sure is adorable. I can see a lot of finley in him!!