Recently Amy and I rented "We are Marshall" and have always been fans of the Bourne series. With those 2 things in mind I hope you enjoy this. I realize this has been out a while and maybe you've seen it but I couldn't help but laugh. Plus it's Letterman, who doesn't love Letterman?!
Hey Roo, is it true? "We'd probably get more chics if we took our shirts off."
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
The Matt's
Posted by
Chad
at
3/18/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I sure loved that when I saw it. Thanks for blogging it for everyone to see. I agree that he has his shirt off way too much though!
chad...
why don't you test the theory...take your shirt off, maybe some time tomorrow on your lunch break, and let us know how it goes.
I think it's funny that as I'm typing this...there in the right-hand corner, is in fact...a photo of Chad without a shirt on! Hmm, I think Ali's onto something, here. Let's see what happens to the "hit counter" if the photo is removed. Could be interesting!
Hey, whether its to get chics or not, you know me, any excuse to get that scratchy heavy cotton off is good enough. As far as taking off the shirt and getting chics? I think it was true back then for us, not so sure these days...
That was frickin hilarious!
Chad, this is your old friend Jessica. I was blog stalking on Molly's blog knowing she would have some familiar faces and I stumbled into you and your BEAUTIFUL family.
Looks like our little girls were born just a couple days apart. Maren was born 5.24.06
Looks and sounds like you guys are doing well.
Amy, you are married to an great man! But I know you know that already.
Be well,
Jessica
What I meant to say was, I am sure you already know that!
Post a Comment