You know that you've been eating out too much when your 21 month old asks for "donny's"and "yummy tummy cookie" which both refer to McDonald's. I sometimes cringe to think of all the bad that is being ingested each time we eat there (which has been 4 times in the last 3 weeks, yikes!) It's all too easy to buckle the kids in the car and hit the drive thru. I couldn't stand the idea at first. I even made Chad order Fins 1st happy meal. She caught on quick though tonight when Finley saw her first glimpse of those golden arches I heard her say, "mmmm,mmmm,mmmm, chicky-kicky, chicky-kicky" Which when interpreted was a delighted cry for a chicken nugget-cookie combo. Boy, what have I done to my little girl? This is a slippery slope I tell ya, slippery slope!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
I want donny's
Posted by
Amy
at
2/06/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
jack grunts when he eats cheeseburgers. the other day the "baby" was craving a hot fudge sundae. Only problem is that the "baby" knew she wanted to eat the ENTIRE thing by herself and wouldn't be able to do that with Jack the beggar in the backseat. So, we had to order him his own personal shake. Oh the guilt I felt all the way home when he devoured the entire 16 ounce strawberry goodness in minutes flat. The lines from that one commercial kept ringing through my head..."mommy, can I have another glass of diabetes?"
I think that is every kid! I ask Noah what he wants for dinner and it is usually donalds or pizza..imagine that! I am bad at giving in an awful lot because like you said..the convienence of the wonderful drive up window! Man...the things I do that I said I never would...what a shame!
Steph
Finley sounds like such a funny little girl! I'm excited to meet her some day. I'm with you on McDonald's, at first I cringed over her eating it. And now, some days it's just a matter of keeping my head above water!
Post a Comment