You know its going to be a good morning when your son wakes up like this. He has become such a smiley kid lately. Chad took him to an appointment last week because he has acid reflux and had just been screaming day and night. When he laid him down on the exam table though he became ALL smiles and he even started to coo! Chad couldn't believe it 20 straight minutes of smiles, he's never happy for that long! The doctor probably thought we were delusional. He prescribed us prevacid and it seems to have made a little difference. Today Tucker is 8 weeks old, and at his last appointment weighed 11 lbs. 9 oz. he seems to be growing so quickly. Last night he slept for a straight 7 1/2 hours. This is the 3rd time he's slept through the night. I cannot wait until this is a nightly occurrence.
Monday, February 4, 2008
good morning
Posted by
Amy
at
2/04/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
too cute for words! Poor little man. I wonder if it is like having heartburn? yuk!
were you too busy to call me last night? Your comment on my blog alarmed me.
He sure is adorable. I am so jealous you have a sweet little boy. Dont get me wrong, I love my older son and all these girls, but I miss my little boy who loved me. Now he thinks I am lame and is embarrassed by me! Enjoy those tender moments!
love that pic. what a memory! i think when the kids wake up is my favorite time of day. there is such anticipation there. it is truly a beautiful thing...
your kids kill me. they are so amazingly cute.
sooo glad for you that he's sleeping now! (i'm sure you're gladder).
Post a Comment