Sunday = cookie making day in our home. What is better then a delicious warm batch of cookies while watching some of your favorite Sunday night TV. These cookies are my favorite. I think I could eat the whole bowl of dough all by myself. My cookie taste-tester (Finley) agrees these are "yummy tummy, coo-kie!"
Coconutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe is similar to the cookies sold at Paradise Bakery
1/2 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
1 cup flour
1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/3 cup coconut
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla. Beat in other ingredients. Drop cookies onto a baking stone using a small or medium sized scoop. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, then remove from oven to cool on stone for about five minutes. Enjoy!
yum:yum:
extra yum:
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Coconutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
Posted by
Amy
at
2/03/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
we love these cookies too. delish!
So fun! I will have to try the yummy cookies! Love the pictures of Fin cuddled in your bed...she is a smart girl...nothing better than that on a lazy day! I hope you are feeling better.
Steph
Tori has the exact same brown velour track suit. I love those things. I think I'm addicted to them. I can't seem to stop myself from buying them for my girls. They just seem so comfy and easy. Sunny has a matching one in pink, but I personally like the brown one better.
Post a Comment