clear your schedule and make some popcorn this is a long one!
we're still working on the music selection
chad thinks the beginning sounds like a church video
and the Christmas music makes him want to poke his eardrums out
any suggestions?!!
we're still working on the music selection
chad thinks the beginning sounds like a church video
and the Christmas music makes him want to poke his eardrums out
any suggestions?!!

4 comments:
OK, I'm really impressed with myself for watching that entire thing! Seriously though, it was really sweet and even touching at times. I loved the pictures of the two kids lying on the bed facing each other. I thought those were so beautiful. I think that the music is fine. The only constructive criticism I can think of is that I think it drags a little at the end...?
So great I enjoyed it Thanks for your comment we love you guys and miss you we need to chat soon.
Amy, hey it's your cousin Bethany! That video was awesome! Congrats on the way cute kids!:)
Amy- how are you? So glad you found me and we can be in touch now. Tucker is THEE cutest name! I love it. My sister had her baby boy on the same day you had him! Isn't that cool? Finley is getting SO big and the curls on that girl's head are too die for!!! She is so darling. How are you liking life up there? I have heard wonderful things about that place! You guys look great!!! Hope to run into you next time you come down to visit!
Post a Comment