Saturday, January 12, 2008

Influenced by Hollywood



9 comments:

merideth said...

of course we have never met but i think it looks great on you....i was actually considering the same hair cut. it is so cute.

Katie said...

I Love you look amazing, that cut fits you perfectly!!!

Sheri said...

Amy we could almost be twins. I love the haircut. You are a little braver I would not go for the bangs. I always loved your hair when it was short. You look so polished. I hope you like it.

Tracy said...

My sister-in-law has been pining after the exact same haircut for weeks now! She has a very similar post on her site (check it out www.snafamily.blogspot.com). I love the haircut on you (even if we don't look like twins anymore)! Maybe I should get a bob again....Hmm..

Tracy said...

Oops! I got that wrong, it's www.snaburnhamfamily.blogspot.com.

Molly Koch said...

love it love it love it!!! you look so great. and i don't see any baby weight as your next post states. and i love my mixer, i got it for my wedding- i use it at least once a week!

and fats- i couldn't stop laughing at your post- and remembering taking all of you guys shopping. you were certain that pants that went in at the bottom were in style (tapered) - and i can't help but laugh that the "skinny jeans" are just that for girls. i do hope they don't come back in for boys.

Roney Family said...

Okay, I love that haircut on you! You looks so amazing. It really makes you look sophisticated. I am loving it. I wish my hair could do that! My hair is so dang thick though. I could only wish for something half as flattering. I am sure you shed a few pounds of hair!

Mandy said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Super cute of you!!

SUMMER said...

I have been so tempted to cut mine like that but am scared. It didn't help when my hair stylist told me it would not look good on me! Nice huh? You look so GREAT!!! Love these pictures you took!!!