Monday, January 7, 2008

4 weeks old

he is older, chubbier, and losing a lot of hair, no not chad, i'm talking about tucker. we can't believe how quickly tuckers first 4 weeks have flown by. christmas and new years helped time to pass quickly. well what to say... he still doesn't do much besides cry, eat, sleep and poop a lot of diapers. his favorite place in the house is the bathroom counter. its the only magical place in the house where you can lay him down and he won't cry. finley doesn't like to hear him cry and will tell me every time he does. "baby cry, cry" she'll say as she runs to stuff the binki in his mouth, or ear, or eye...whichever is most convenient for her. when you ask her what does the baby say, she says,
"Wa Wa"
we sure do love our 2 babies! here is a little peek of how tucker celebrated his 4th week of life.





4 comments:

Roney Family said...

Adorable Pictures. Looks like Finley cant get enough of her little brother. I remember those days. They will be over with soon and you will get some rest!

Adam said...

Salut cher cousin! It was good to hear from you. Where the heck are you??? Hopefully, wherever you are, your big orange truck is there with you. You've got a great looking fam . . . are you sure they are yours?

Mandy said...

I can't believe he's already 4 weeks. I need to come over and see him again. I'll call you next week for sure for a playdate!!!

The Ringleader said...

Amy I love reading your blog too. You have such a great way of capturing a day in your life. Congrats on making it through the first 4 weeks! He is so beautiful! Does it seem like a blur of diapers & feedings and more diapers & feedings? I truly believe if you can make it through the first 8 weeks, things start to get more manageable. 2 kids is a total juggling act. Just know you are doing a great job!