Last night Tucker reached a very anticipated milestone, he slept through the night for the 1st time! Any parent of a newborn would probably agree that sleep is a precious commodity. This Book was recommended to me by a couple of friends. It's easy to read if you can find the time between all of the multi-tasking and the hundreds of other things that demand your attention throughout the day. Chad and I both agree the techniques taught in this book saved us with Finley. She still sleeps 12-13 hours a night and takes a long nap in the afternoon. To anyone who has not yet found their miracle cure for sleepless nights try this out!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Life Saver
Posted by
Amy
at
1/22/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for the tip! I need to pick this up and try to read it before #2 arrives! (Maybe I can get some tips on how to keep Noah in his bed at night!) Cute smile! Love the picture! Steph
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did I say YeS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is Huge I pray he continues on this path, I have this book on my night stand right now and have read it from the start and have tried to follow it and I think it is great, we have it thanks to you guys. It took William around 9 months to catch on, so I am extatic for you. Go Tucker keep it up boy.
I loved that book and used it all the time. It helps me feel like I am doing the right thing at the right stage. And you dont have to read the whole thing. Just the stage that you need to!!! Cute picture of Tucker!
Post a Comment