I was deeply saddened this evening with the news that our Prophet had passed away. I am in awe of the tremendous amount of good he was able to accomplish in his 97 years here on earth. He was a constant example of service and love. I will always remember the conviction and sincerity of his testimony of Jesus Christ. We are so grateful for the wonderful legacy which he leaves behind. How privileged I feel to have lived and learned from this inspiring Prophet of God. I will miss him dearly.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
wow. I love the tribute on video. thanks.
i also loved the video. that picture of him at his wifes funeral is so precious.
such a sad, yet joyous time. thank goodness for the plan of salvation. we thank thee oh god...
Amy Orvin! Wow....a blast from the past! Go Cavemen! ;) I somehow stumbled on your blog from my good friend Molly (Lehto) Koch. I'm guessing maybe she's friends with your husband? Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. Ironically, I live in Huntington Beach. I've been here about 6 years. Where were you guys when you lived in California? Anyway, your family is adorable! Just thought I'd say hello!
Take care, Holly (Hanson) Dixon
danandhollydixon.blogspot.com
Post a Comment