Thursday, January 24, 2008

6 week photo shoot

I'm starting to take notice and give thanks for life's little miracles. This morning when I woke up to feed Tucker the sun was out. Considering where we live that was definitely a miracle. Tucker was awake and not screaming, another miracle, and reason to give thanks. Hallelujah! I thought it would be a great time to snap a couple pics. I actually captured his first smile on film. He is a pretty serious little guy. I often wonder what he is thinking, he just looks so intense. Chad thought he remembered Finley doing stand up comedy by this point in life. He is a testament to us of how unique and individual each child is. It's going to be fun to watch them grow.

his Alfred Hitchcock pose


9 comments:

ali said...

time flies when you are watching from a distance, still getting normal amounts of sleep and don't have chapped nipples.

He is a doll. I see a lot of finley in him with a heavy dose of ORVIN influence. very handsome!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Oh, Amy, he is soooo cute! These pics are so good of him--way to go!

The Cannonballs said...

hey guys. that last picture of tucker when he is smiling looks the most like finley. when he smiles, amy, i think he has a finley mouth!! he is adorable. i can't wait to get my hands on him!!
congrats to you both on him sleeping through the night. Yea!!

Dave said...

Yo Gabba Gabba has become a favorite in our home as well. Although I find Muno's falic-like phsical structure to be distracting, I do enjoy watching DJ Lance Rock bring it down every now and again.

Roney Family said...

What a little cutie. Love the pictures! And oh my goodness he is smiling! Love love love the pictures!

Devo said...

I love the pictures! You really have a talent for taking pictures. You'll have to give me some pointers :)
I don't have your email address and I had some time tonight so I wanted to give you this yummy recipe from the Lion House Christmas Cookbook. We made it tonight and loved it! (It's really easy too and makes a delicious baked potato)

Snow-Whipped Potato Boats

6 large baking potatoes
3 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled (I thought it was better with a slice per potato)
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
4 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash potatoes and rub skins with vegetable oil. Bake for 1 hour, or until potatoes are fork-tender. Remove potatoes from oven and reduce oven heat to 350 degrees. Cut a slice from top of each potato and scoop out pulp. In a medium bowl mash pulp with a fork, then stir in sour cream, milk, salt, pepper, and green onions. Whip until fluffy. Fill potato shells with mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese and crumbled bacon. Bake 10 minutes. Makes 6 servings

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh Amy he is so stinkin cute! We have to get together so I can see him again! It's been way too long. Maybe Fin, Tucker and you can all come over for a playdate next week.

Admin said...

That's Chad! Tucker = Chad He's awesome, I think you should keep him.

SUMMER said...

He is one handsome little guy!!! He does look like Chad too! Both of our husbands won the gene pool! My girls look nothing like me... they are ALL Bryan!