
This quote, loads of prescription drugs, a meal from a friend and my husband saved me from ruin this week. I couldn't have imagined how hard it would be to take care of my home and my kids while recovering from mastitis. One good thing that came out of the experience is that I now know I can DO IT. If I could make it through last week sick I can make it through most anything!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Motherhood
Posted by
Amy
at
2/02/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You should get the award for SuperMom for sure! Hope your feeling better.
I am so sorry to hear that you have been sick. Mastitis is no fun thing to go through. And worse then all you still have to nurse while you are in pain. It's just aweful. I wonder if our kids will ever understand what we go through as parents! I am glad that you got through it!!
That explains why you never answered your phione when I called you this week. I hope I never woke you. I wish I lived closer I would have taken your kids in a heart beat. Love the qoute. I think all kids should have the words KEEP CALM tattoed on their foreheads. Maybe just Jack. Call me when you feel better.
oh no. you didn't sound good when I briefly talked to you on saturday. that thought crossed my mind..."oh no, I bet she got mastitis again."
that stuff is the pits.
oh I am so Sorry! You are Super Mom!!! Hang in there we think you are sooo great.
had that once. thought i would rather die. i wouldn't wish it on anyone! you go girl. the things we do for our sweet kiddos!
Post a Comment