hard to tell at this stage, but to me it looks like another mini chad. Amy, you look great! What a handsome new addition. Congratulations! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet him!
Congrats! He's adorable (and I mean it, I don't say that about all newborns)! I definitely see some of Chad in him! Amy, you look beautiful! Are you sure you just gave birth?!
I better stop looking at these pictures or it's going to make me want to have another baby.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys and cant wait to hear what this little guys name is going to be. He is adorable. I totally see Finley in him. Now you have one of each!!! Glad you guys are doing well. The whole Roney family sends there best wishes!
Amy...he is beautiful! Congrats! No wonder I didn't get a phone call back the other day...you have been a bit busy! I hope to talk to you soon. Love Steph
congrats congrats congrats! I can't even tell you how jealous i am that this little guy came early. that is so great for you amy. and he is just beautiful. I love those lips. Can't wait to hear the name. I hope all went well and you are recovering quickly. Unfortunatly with an 18 mo there isn't time to take a break. i really feel for you! :) Lots and lots of love, molly
Looks like chad. Amy you look great. We are so happy for you! I just loved this time. Nothing better than new life. We love and miss you both! Wish we were there to help you during this busy time!
OH!! He looks so much like his sister. I can't believe you had him already! I am so so so happy for you! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of Finley trying to hold him! Yea! I wish that I could come visit him right now!
Congratulations! What a sweet baby! And you were early! I am jealous! Whose idea was pregnancy...NINE MONTHS LONG! Congrats again, so happy that everything went well and you are happy and healthy and lovely.
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! May I echo the others in saying that you just might have another mini Chad on your hands. We are so excited for your family and the adventures to come. Try to get some rest, even if it means alternating shutting one eye. Rocky & April
13 comments:
hard to tell at this stage, but to me it looks like another mini chad. Amy, you look great! What a handsome new addition. Congratulations! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet him!
how great that your baby counter still says 9 days. times 10 and you have my total.....
Congrats! He's adorable (and I mean it, I don't say that about all newborns)! I definitely see some of Chad in him! Amy, you look beautiful! Are you sure you just gave birth?!
I better stop looking at these pictures or it's going to make me want to have another baby.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys and cant wait to hear what this little guys name is going to be. He is adorable. I totally see Finley in him. Now you have one of each!!! Glad you guys are doing well. The whole Roney family sends there best wishes!
Amy...he is beautiful! Congrats! No wonder I didn't get a phone call back the other day...you have been a bit busy! I hope to talk to you soon. Love Steph
Congrats! We are so excited for you... also wishing you a great Christmas! love, checketts
congrats congrats congrats! I can't even tell you how jealous i am that this little guy came early. that is so great for you amy. and he is just beautiful. I love those lips. Can't wait to hear the name. I hope all went well and you are recovering quickly. Unfortunatly with an 18 mo there isn't time to take a break. i really feel for you! :) Lots and lots of love, molly
Looks like chad. Amy you look great. We are so happy for you! I just loved this time. Nothing better than new life. We love and miss you both! Wish we were there to help you during this busy time!
OH!! He looks so much like his sister. I can't believe you had him already! I am so so so happy for you! I am looking forward to seeing pictures of Finley trying to hold him! Yea! I wish that I could come visit him right now!
Congratulations! What a sweet baby! And you were early! I am jealous! Whose idea was pregnancy...NINE MONTHS LONG! Congrats again, so happy that everything went well and you are happy and healthy and lovely.
Congratulations Cannons! What a great gift for Christmas! He is soooo precious and cute and you look gorgeous, too!
oh my gosh I cant believe how much finley and him look alike. There is definitely resemblences. So sweet
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! May I echo the others in saying that you just might have another mini Chad on your hands. We are so excited for your family and the adventures to come. Try to get some rest, even if it means alternating shutting one eye.
Rocky & April
Post a Comment